Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I feel stupid...

Kim Jong Un

So I was reading current world events on the Huffpost and I saw this picture, all i caught from the title was something in Korean and "North Korea Leader, Vows Strong Action" and I think are they making Psy (famed for the song Gangam style) president or something... only to read the article and feel completely stupid. 

 HYUNG-JIN KIM- Huffington Post: SEOUL, South Korea -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un convened top security and foreign affairs officials and ordered them to take "substantial and high-profile important state measures," state media said Sunday, fueling speculation that he plans to push forward with a threat to explode a nuclear device in defiance of the United Nations.... (Read the rest of the article here).

Well I genuinely felt bad, but it was a honest mistake...

 








No comments:

Post a Comment