Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Up and coming movies 2014, bound to surprise you!

So I've been wondering what does 2014 hold for the big screen so I did a little checking... I was impressed, especially for one particular movie... Godzilla.
Godzilla movie poster

I can't help but hope it's a sequel to the first Godzilla, I grew up watching that, according to Movie Insider the storyline is about The monster being awakened by an undersea explosion and wreaks havoc on the citizens of Tokyo.

Doesn't sound to Wow.... But who knows

Cast includes some familiar actors, not big names, but we know them...

Kick-Ass lead Aaron Johnson; 
Aaron Johnson stars as Dave Lizewski/Kick-Ass in Lionsgate Films' "Kick-Ass".
Bryan Cranston, (voice)KungFuPanda/Madagascar, appeared in Argo(2013) and Total Recall(2012)
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment