I found the cutest DIY on cometogetherkids.com, a scratch card with a special treat, activity, suggestion, coupon... be creative!
A Year of Valentines (with DIY scratch-offs)
* blank monthly
( Here's a link to the printable!)
* coordinating scrapbook
* silver metallic
* dishwashing liquid
* clear contact paper
1. Cut out your cards and write a monthly activity on each one.
2. Next, attach your Valentines to some pretty paper.
3. Then you'll want to cover the fronts of your cards with contact paper. You could just peeled off the paper backing, set my cards face down, then cut them out.
4. Now for the fun part ~ turning them into scratch-offs! Mix together a bit of your acrylic paint and the dish-washing soap. You can mix about two parts paint to one part soap.
5. Then just paint the mixture onto your card where you want the scratch off part to be. A foam brush gives great coverage and only needs one coat. When done set aside to dry.
And your're done!
To see more great ideas from this site: